Tuesday 17 January 2012

Prelimanary CD back covers


For this back cover, I made the artist's skin black and white whilst leaving his clothes coloured. Behind the artist, I put a few black rectangular shapes to make the back cover look more interesting. 

This back cover is fairly simple as I coloured the background black, put the artist name at the top behind the artist so the artist stands out, and put the title on the side of the cover. For the artist, I used a threshold effect to make the cover mysterious also the font that I used is a bit mysterious.
This back cover is contrasting to my other back covers because this one is brighter whereas the other back covers are really dark. The camera angle is effective because its like we audience are looking up to him. Similarly, I used black and red just like the previous CD covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment